Having read all of the Marked Men books, I think I fall a little harder for each character with each book I read. The characters are all believable and for me its hard not to identify personally with them, this is why I love Jay's style of writing as it feels pretty real and makes reading her stories so easy.
I particularly loved Rowdy's lady, Salem. She is one hell of a classy woman; plus she has an independent streak a mile a wide! This makes her really endearing to the reader as she isn't just some dippy bimbo that lives to rely on man, she makes her own decisions, has a career and doesn't put up with any crap. That being said she is still a sensitive soul and you can really relate to her insecurities, and proves that everyone can harbour a little jealousy.
As for Rowdy, he's seriously hot! After a horrible start in life filled with loss and abandonment, he's found his way with the help of all the other members of the Marked Men family. He is a successful tattooist, fiercely loyal to the ones he loves and although he is apprehensive when Salem comes back into his life (they have a rocky past, from when they were children) eventually he learns to love and be loved.
All in all its another fantastic book by Jay, I can only say: GO READ NOW!
Asa is the next title in the series and I have already pre-ordered, the 21st of April is just so far away!
Here is a link to her site: http://www.jaycrownover.com/
I am currently reading 'Captivated By You' by Sylvia Day, again I have read the entire Crossfire series so far, but half way in I can't help but feel that this instalment is more of a gap filler for the final book. I will save my real review until I have finished reading, but so far I am not very impressed!

Time to sign off, I have some TV to catch up on, including: Crisis, Revenge, The Librarians and my guilty pleasure that is...Neighbours! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment