Sunday, 18 January 2015

Let Down by You!

Well I have finally finished Captivated by You, and my opinion of it didn't really change. I love Gideon and Eva, but during this book they didn't really seem to move forward with their relationship; it was more rehashing old problems and having more problems threw at them.

The only thing I really enjoyed about this book was the fact that alternate chapters were told from Gideon's perspective. It gave you more of an insight into his character, and I believe makes the reader view him in a whole different light. He is more open and vulnerable than was first perceived in the previous books, that for me was the only saving grace! I am still eagerly awaiting the next instalment 'One With You' and hope for a more rounded plot, with less filler.

I have searched my kindle and bookshelf for my next read, I have so many books stacked up its hard to choose! But have decided next is the Mortal Instruments series as I have already read the first two: City of Bones and City of Ashes. I will update with my thoughts on book three, City of Glass :)

As for my TV watching this week, I have slipped a bit as I still haven't caught up with my Sky planner! I have watched the series 2 opener for The 100, and I am still loving all the twists in the plot (I haven't read the books yet as wanted to watch the show first!) The best part for me so far is the camp of survivors have all been separated so it will be interesting to see how or if they will all reunite.

The only other show I am all caught up with (at UK pace) is Revenge, I was so surprised when David Clarke turned up after being thought dead for three seasons. Season four I am looking forward to seeing how his relationship with Victoria pans out, and if he will realise that Emily is in fact Amanda Clark...the twists and turns of Revenge, I absolutely love it!

Time to get some reading done, will update soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment