Monday, 12 January 2015

New Year - New Venture

My very first post in the blogger universe! I am starting off a brand new chapter in life, and wanted to write a blog to reflect my change in direction.

My name is Emma, I am 30 years old and have recently acquired a Diploma in Proofreading and Copy Editing. While I am on the hunt for freelance work in this area, a blog seemed like a great opportunity to put my views and ideas down on a variety of subjects that interest me. 

I am a bit of a book addict and try to read as much as possible in my spare time, I read an awful lot of YA fiction and have recently got into the New Adult genre, mix that up with Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Chick Lit and a bit of Thriller/Horror...a bit of an eclectic mix! I will pretty much read anything if the blurb on the back piques my curiosity.

Also I watch a fair bit of television and films, my tastes are the same as my book choices; if it looks good I'll give it a go! Although I do tend to watch more shows that are focused on Sci-Fi and the paranormal. 

So, to sum up this will be my place to review (or rant!) anything I read/watch/listen to; and that is basically why I titled my blog 'My Media Moments'.

Now the introduction is done, look out for my future posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment